1) Login to your shopify account and navigate to “Settings” => “Shipping”.
2) Under “Shipping Zones” you will see the following if Carrier-calculated shipping, isn’t set up correctly:
And this is how it will look like if Carrier-calculated shipping, is set up correctly:
3) If you find out that Carrier-calculated shipping isn’t set up correctly, you will need to contact Shopify Support and ask them to enable it.
Carrier-calculated shipping can be added in three different ways.
- If you are paying for the “Unlimited” plan.
- Ask them to enable it for an extra 20$ per month.
- Ask them to enable it if you are paying for your subscription per year.