When you have set up your e-conomic connection you are ready to import orders from economic.
This can be done either by enabling automatic import – or by importing orders and invoices manually.
To enable automatic import, go to your economic order system => click edit order system => Tick “Automatic import” and either or both “Automatically import orders” and “Automatically import invoices”
To manually import orders, follow these steps:
- Go to “Orders”
- Click “Import from …” => “E-conomic”
- You will now get a box where you can specify in details witch entities you want to import
- Here you can specify:
- Agreement number to import from
- Date interval. Be careful – it might take long time to import for a large period 🙂
- If you want to import the orders with a specific rate, you can pick it here
- Select if you want to import invoices or orders – or both.
- Send immediately will execute the orders once created.